About This Lesson
Baby Swimming Lessons
1. Benefits of starting young, Baby swimming lessons
Recent research in the neuroscience and human development, scientist explains the importance of starting to build physical capability as early as cradle stage. These result turns out that those who started physical education early bring about significant differences as compared to others who started late. This are but some of the benefits associated and proven by studies with babies starting to swim early.
- build self-reliance
- improve coordination
- build muscle
- being in the water engages human’s mind and brain in unique ways
- build confidence
- motion in swimming will improve your child’s health in and out
The ability of absorbing information and process of developing many other skills such as curiosity, perseverance, and the ability to tackle future tough challenges are also greatly heightened for babies who have started their learning process earlier. Swimming is one of the activities that will help transform our life drastically for the better. Our instructors are all hand picked to conduct specialized swimming lessons, overall goals for babies will be water adjustment, safety skills and breath control, easy kicking and lastly hand motions in the water.
2. What are the goals to be achieved with baby swimming lessons
Why learn swimming from us? Baby swimming singapore
As a swim school, we work to enhance student achievements and learning. For years we have been developing good instructional strategies to make learning more engaging and more effective for students of all ages. Studies found that schools which adopted the multiple intelligences reported substantial gains on baby developments and increase in Intelligence Quotients on the later years. Great improvements were also shown on the area of art, music, physical education, better social relations as well as the understanding of nature and self.
Where do we conduct our swimming lessons?
All of our swim classes are conducted in private swimming pools, water temperature that are too high or too low might actually be negative or dangerous for the baby swimming lessons. We look all this into our factors when conducting swimming lessons. The ideal temperatures for swimming with babies range from 32 degree celsius to 33 degree celsius, although lower temperatures might be acceptable if the day is quite warm for example if the weather condition is 26 degree celsius.
We believe in putting real time situation for babies to adapt earlier. Mild and harsh environment might be one of the best condition to enable your babies to put in the hard work early, get adapted to swimming and build strong foundations for their later swimming.
Any dangers of babies swimming in warm water?
Although warm water can make pools more comfortable for babies, excessive temperatures can lead to poor physical reactions like light-headedness, muscle spasms or vomiting, according to proven research and reports from Cable News Network. However, these effects are more likely to occur during high-intensity swimming, such as racing or professional-level training.
Warm water can also create circumstances for bacteria or diseases to breed, according to EHA Consulting Group Inc. Parents should monitor their babies carefully for signs of illness or discomfort in the warm pool water. Interrupt a swimming lesson if you observe your baby reacting negatively.
Become swimsafer certified today!
Swimsafer Certificates are awarded after graduating from the swimming classes for kids.
- Registration fees of $25 per assessment apply
- Assessment done in all 25 public swimming pools in Singapore
- Swimsafer 2.0
- Endorsed under Sports Singapore
- Ministry Of Education
- Assessment done in all 25 public swimming pools
- Private swimming lessons for kids in condominiums and clubhouses.
Our fees and registration
- All new students are required to pay their fees via the following modes: Internet e-Payment (eNets Debit, Bank Transfer, Paynow, Paylah, eNets Credit) – available unless specified otherwise during enrolment
- Strictly no cash payment
- All students have to make payment before every four lessons upon successful registrations.
- School fees and deductions will be informed by the school coordinator 3 to 7 days before every due payment