Swimming Pools In Singapore
This infographic below is a comprehensive overview of maintaining and availability of aquatic facilities and swimming pools in Singapore.
Do You Know?
- There are a total of 25 public swimming pools managed by Sports Singapore.
- 648 total private residential swimming pools inclusive of condominium swimming pools.
- 424 total hotel swimming pools.
- Having a swimming pool in home can boost the value of the house as much as 5.7%.
- An average in ground pool will cost around $30,000 to build exclusive of maintenance.
- An average above ground pool will cost around $9,000 to build exclusive of maintenance.
- The cost of resurfacing a swimming pool in a landed property in Singapore will cost around $13,000 – $20,000
- 49.4% of pools are in-ground pools.
- 50.4% pools are above the ground
- 46% of swimming pools are commercialized.
- 86% of swimming pools use chlorine and 10% are salt pools.