Pasir Ris Swimming Coach
Pasir Ris Swimming Coach with 7 years of swim coaching experience
- Certified under AUSTSWIM
- Certified under Sports Singapore
- good technical knowledge of swimming strokes and different techniques
- high level of empathy and considerations in conducting swimming lessons
- patient and aware that not everyone in the same group will be progressing in the same pace
- games based approach when conducting swimming lessons
- good transfer of information and commands to ensure progression
- Heartbeat @ bedok swimming complex
- Tampines hub swimming complex
- Pasir Ris swimming complex
- Woodlands swimming complex
- Bukit Batok Swimming Complex
- Yishun Swimming Complex
- Sengkang Swimming Complex
- Geylang East Swimming Complex
- All Singapore Private condominiums
- All Singapore Clubhouses
Pasir Ris Swimming Lessons
Private group classes are cap at 6 and public pool group classes cap at 10. Depending on individual learning style, group classes cap at 6 are usually more conducive to progress faster. Students tend to be more willing to try things out like singing songs together for toddlers in groups cap at 6 based on research and experience. Bigger groups cap at 10 on the other hand give more space for students to compete. Friendly Dolphin swimming classes are conducted on weekdays daily from 8am to 12pm and 4pm-9pm.
Weekends classes are done in private condo pools in Tampines, Bedok and Pasir Ris area as well as Pasir Ris Swimming Complex. Classes starting from 3pm on saturday and full day classes available for sunday!
It is imperative to know that all people, regardless of age, ability and gender, is good to pick up and learn swimming. Swimming is one of the most valuable recreational, educational and lifesaving skill. In fact it is the only skill that can keep you fit for the whole life, and the only skill that can save your life and others someday.
Learn to swim with Friendly dolphin swim school today! We provide the most comprehensive and approved swimming lessons at Pasir Ris Swimming Complex! Find out more and click on the links below: