About our swim school
We are specialized in conducting swimming lessons for all ages regardless of any fitness levels. Knowing how to swim is the only life skill that can saves life, we believe that everyone should learn to swim. We encourage children to start learning to swim as young as possible and begin the aquatic development as early as 6 months old. Our swimming instructors in Singapore teaches swimming the right way first time by focusing on basic fundamentals. We do this by focusing on laying good foundations for technically sound swimming of all four swimming strokes to accelerate better learning experiences. With people older than 100 still competing in an organized competitions, we strongly believe that age can never be used as an excuse to keep you from learning how to swim. Everyone has a first lesson – even swimming greats like Joseph Schooling and Michael Phelps. Yours could be just days away, it’s never too late to start and it has also been never easier to do it now.
More About Friendly Dolphin Swim School
- Swimming instructors experience ranging from 2 to as much as 25 years
- All our swimming instructors have experience working and teaching all different age groups
- Quality swimming instructors trained in CPR, First Aid, Water Safety, Lifesaving skills to ensure your comfort in water
- Multiple intelligence teaching frameworks to ensure learning to swim is fun and efficient.
- Flexible Schedule as lessons are conducted island-wide with more than 270 swimming coaches as of 2018
#1: Leading Education Hub For Swimming Lessons
- To become a leading educational, cultural swim school which inspires and nurtures lifestyle through dynamic and effective swimming lessons.
#2: Raise Awareness Of Sink or Swim
Drowning as a fact is the second leading cause of death in children between 1 to 4 years old worldwide, although swimming was the second most popular sports in the world. Formal swimming lessons however will reduce the risk of drowning by as much as 88 percent among children of age 1 to 4.
#3: Raise Awareness Of Health Benefits Associated With Swimming Activities.
Learning to swim early will keep your child safe and help to shape their character. Swimming is great for the body and the number of benefits range from improving cardiovascular health to improved body composition, there are just too many and numerous to name all. What are often overlooked is the swimming effects on the mind. These effects are equally beneficial if not more so than the profound effects training has on the body. Friendly Dolphin Swim School hopes to improve the community physical and mental health through imparting useful swimming skills.
#4: “Secrets” And Quick Teaching Methods
We address chronic water phobia with our experienced swim coaches who are trained in using interventions and behavior change facilitating techniques such as:
- Fast phobia cure
- Sub modality restructuring
- Swish pattern
- Time Line Therapy
#5: Raise Values Through Learning To Swim
- Preparation to withstand inevitable hardships
- Learn valuable social skills
- Time management skills
- Develop good motor skills and balance.
#6: Improving Lives
Learning to swim offer many future opportunities for
- Personal Development
- Social Well-Being
- Better Career
Our Swimming Lessons – Click on this link to find out more about our swimming lessons.