Our in-house swimming lessons in SG for children are available both throughout the week and on weekends.
Our kids’ swimming lessons are conducted by qualified coaches that adhere to the national swim safer curriculum and awards.
Students are divided into groups based on their learning abilities.
New students, for example, who sign up, will be placed in our beginners’ class.
Children learn at different rates, so we’ll work with you to identify their best learning style.
Our swimming sessions are conducted every week at all public and private swimming pools in Singapore. If you prefer to take swimming lessons in another public pool or at your own house, there are no additional fees.
We design our children’s swimming sessions to encourage each student to realize their best potential.
Children learn a variety of abilities and methods in our swimming lessons that other programs do not, such as dolphin kicks, breaststrokes, and flip turns. We also teach children how to swim and be safe in the water.
Friendly Dolphin Swim School follows Swim safer programs. On the other hand, students who perform well on tests will receive certificates from the school.
They will be performed in public pools and evaluated by Sports Singapore assessors.
Our swim class is appropriate for your child’s goals, regardless of what they are:
pursuing swim team correcting strokes and swim instructing lifeguarding in the future swim coaching in the future swim safer certifications
When your kid satisfies the requirements for the Swimsafer Syllabus 2022 and awards, our coaches will ensure that he or she can take the test.
Students will learn crucial skills, such as how to be safe and save a life, that they will be able to utilize for the rest of their lives. We are pleased to report that from 2015 to 2021, more than 97 percent of pupils who took the Swimsafer examinations passed.
Friendly Dolphin private and public swimming instructors will provide a test at the start of instruction to see how well the students can swim in the first few classes.
Students will receive a report card to keep track of their development and to encourage them to continue swimming.
Students will acquire the following skills during this swimming class:
- How to stroll, jump, and run around in the pool to become acquainted with the water.
- To acclimatize to the water environment.
- How to blow bubbles and pick up items from the sea. They will be instructed on what to do and what not to do in the swimming pool.
- How to stay afloat in a star floating position, faceup, or facedown.
- Learn about bobbing and how to do it safely. Our instructors will teach you how to glide and breathe in rhythm.
- Students will learn to stay afloat in the star floating position, faceup and facedown.
- Jumping into deep water, treading water, and full-body submersion
- Integration of flutter kicking and gliding ability
- Long-distance and longer-duration swimming drills to increase stamina.
- How to effectively swim front crawl, rear crawl, breaststroke, and butterfly.