Jurong East Swimming Complex
Offers More Than Just A Public Swimming Pool
Convenient Food Center
Jurong East Swimming Complex is one of the biggest swimming pool in Singapore. This is a public swimming complex managed by Sport Singapore. The pool features many of the top Singapore’s facilities development when it first open for operation in 2000. This swimming complex is one of the highly recommended swimming pools with advanced water park and water play area everywhere in the premises, a must go in the west. All the neighborhood schools and folks will go for their swimming lessons and recreational activities in this public swimming pool.
Being the first stop integrated centre, it was the first pool in Singapore to have a lot of interactive facilities. Facilities built includes the lazy river, wave pool and fun slides to the masses at an affordable rate. The complex is also built strategically with many nearby things you can do after swimming lessons or recreational swims. They includes the Chinese and Japanese Gardens, Singapore Zoo, Science Centre Singapore, The Live Turtle and Tortoise Museum, Jurong Bird Park, KidsSTOP and more. Food centre can be found in the complex itself for those in need of a meal after a strenuous swim sessions.
Not interested in the food in it? There are also many popular food outlets to go to around such as the nearby coffee shops and food centres. You might also be interested to check out this link to get more ideas at jurong east food.
For swimmers or training for swimming competitions, Jurong East Swimming Complex itself house a competition pool for you to train whole day long. After some tiring swim and looking for some natural massage, there is a Jacuzzi pool in the complex itself and you can use whole day long till it closes. For those into having fun, you may rent a rubber tube at $3.00 and jump into the lazy river. The current is quite strong and do be cautious of your kids around that area. Beside the lazy river, be enticed by the artificial waves and water cannon that will keep your kids entertained and looking forward to more fun.
Community Centre Nearby
Nearest CC around will be the Yuhua Community Club and Jurong Green Community Club.
Become swimsafer certified today!
Swimsafer Certificates are awarded after graduating from the swimming classes
- Registration fees of $25 per assessment apply
- Assessment done in all 25 public swimming pools in Singapore
- Swimsafer 2.0
- Endorsed under Sports Singapore
- Ministry Of Education
- Assessment done in all 25 public swimming pools
- Private swimming lessons for kids in condominiums and clubhouses
Our fees and registration
- All new students are required to pay their fees via the following modes: Internet e-Payment (eNets Debit, Bank Transfer, Paynow, Paylah, eNets Credit) – available unless specified otherwise during enrolment
- Strictly no cash payment
- All students have to make payment before every four lessons upon successful registrations.
- School fees and deductions will be informed by the school coordinator 3 to 7 days before every due payment