About This Lesson
ADULT SWIMMING LESSONS
Investment in knowledge still always pays the best interest!
Never Stop Learning
- Every successful man and woman alike always make time for studying.
- Always curious and having something new and useful to learn and improve on.
- Seeking to better oneself to further one’s knowledge and skills is critical to survival.
- Physical and academic education are like food, water, air and exercise, you need them like constant supply.
- Never let a lack of swimming knowledge and skills to hold you back from doing what you have always dreamed of during vacation trip at the beach, swimming sessions with business partners, a second career, family bonding sessions in the swimming pool and other water sports.
- Our culture places extremely high value on productivity, working hard and keeping busy with consistent hurry and stress has become a life norm for many adults.
- Our psychological, physical health and relationships with our friends, spouse and even children often take the backseat to our career and job. Ever wonder what is the purpose of working so hard, climbing the corporate ladder, making money and spending too much time at work if you can’t enjoy it without a good health?
Health is Wealth
“Always balance our time between each and every five areas of our success mainly health, fun, relationships, career and learning!”
Swimming Benefits Start From Any Age
Swimming provide many health benefits for people of all ages and fitness levels. Studies have found that the more people swim, having a right diet and cutting down on tobacco, the longer people will live as according to studies of more than 355,000 people from Chicago.
In average, swimming regularly for 3 times a week on a 30 minutes session will help to add as many as 10 more years to a person’s life. The studies also prove that man and woman mostly in the middle age who swims regularly are
- 80 percent lower death rate
- Lower risk of getting heart-related diseases.
- Proven to treat and overcome depressions
- Improve memory
- Provide people with an overall sense of well-being and happiness
8 Benefits Of Adult Swimming Lessons
Provides a full body workout compared to other sports
It is great for general well-being
Increase energy levels for all kinds of challenges
Destresses and relaxes your mind
Exercising without a sweat
Burn more calories in a relaxed way
Best recovery and provides supports for the body
Lower the risk of diseases
Swimming Lessons For Adults In Singapore
We provide public swimming lessons and not exclusive to condo swimming lessons as well as private individual swimming lessons. Do check out our cheapest swimming lessons in Singapore fees at https://swimclasses.com.sg/fees/. For registrations and more information you can:
- Email to us via email@example.com
- Message us to Friendly Dolphin Swim School at +65 87483645
We will reply to your enquiries as soon as possible within 24 hours.