- developing basic swim skills
- pursuing swim team
- correcting strokes and swim instructing
- lifeguarding in the future
- swim coaching in the future
- swim safer certifications
Friendly Dolphin private and public swimming instructors will conduct an assessment at the start of children’s swimming lessons to determine the child’s current swim level during the first few lessons.
To commemorate the completion of each progression and swim level, students will receive a report card to track and encourage progressions.
In this swimming lesson, participants will learn:
- How to walk, jump and run around in the pool to get familiarize with the water.
- To get themselves acclimate to the water environment.
- How to blow bubbles and pick up objects from underwater. They will be trained on what to do and what are not to do in the swimming pool.
- How to stay afloat in star floating position faceup or facedown.
- Learn what is bobbing and how to do safe bobbing. Our instructors will teach rhythmic breathing and gliding.
- Students will learn how to stay afloat in star floating position faceup and facedown.
- Jumping into deep water, treading water and full body submersion.
- Integration of flutter kicking and gliding skill
- Long-distance swimming and a more prolonged period swimming drills to improve stamina.
- How to swim front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke, and butterfly proficiently.